Friday, May 5, 2006

10,000

Gulp! Ten thousand hits on this blog! Greetings to all vistors - past, present and future. When I began this blogging journey last June, I had no idea what to expect. It has been a weird but pleasant experience - side-tracking to other people's lives through their blogs - people I will probably never ever get to meet - and I have enjoyed the relative freedom that is associated with blogging. Here you can share stuff, get things off your mind or simply be silly. I'm not bored with blogging yet. It seems to occupy a space in my life that needed to be filled. Will I make it to twenty thousand hits and beyond? I don't know, but thanks to everybody who dropped by - especially those people who bothered to leave comments - much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment