Sunday, September 12, 2010

From An Amateur Poet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
I wasn’t sure
If to do a poem
Or a long prose
For this biggie
Milestone of a
Creativity rose

I’ve known her
Since so long
Her talent new
Still coming up
In genres more
Even story too

She’s a support
A good reader
Likes words some
All begin with
Same alphabet
Cubed F, she hums

For this honour
She asked me to
Write so long ago
I hope I’ve done
Justice, to this
Great milestone

Sorry for lateness
My creative friend
I’ve reached in time
Now go on ahead
Continue to write
In brilliant rhyme

With this post, my friend Creativity reaches 250 in the blogging life. It’s a small milestone for her, because I feel she has lots more to write and atleast another zero to add after that 250. Wishing her all the very best in whatever she puts her heart to…




Signing off, this is

The Amateur Poet



No comments:

Post a Comment