Monday, October 12, 2009

LIIFE


Learn Different Morals From The Mistakes

Inspire Younger Generation Being Role Models,

I
ndulge More In Learning Rather By Complaining Or Pointing Out To Some One


Figure Out The Good Deeds, Positive Points,

Ever Never Degrade, Hurt, Discourage Someone Or Self :)

PS :- Dearies, This Is My Third Acro :) :)

Dearies, I Have Come Across Few Folks, Who Always Hurt, Discourage, Or Just Point Out Negative Points Rather Than Considering With Positive Points......It Affects Self Character As Well As The Listener Gets Irritated With Such Non-Sense, Stupid, Foolish Talks......I Have Shared This In General :) :)

PPS :- Dearies, Thanks A Zillion For All Your Inspiring, Motivating, Sweet Cherishable Compliments For My Previous Acro Poem, "HUG".

No comments:

Post a Comment