Friday, October 23, 2009

My Absence :(


Bones Have Become Stiff,
Because Of Long Hrs Sitting, Standing :((


Doctor Has Advised 3weeks Rest :(
House Arrest :(( Feeling Very Bored
3Days Bed Rest :(( and 3weeks, no 
Forward, Backward & Sideward Bending :(


Doctor Has Taught 
How To Walk, Sit, Sleep,
How To Get Up.....And, Many New Ways
Which I Have To Adopt & Follow For 3weeks :((


It Is Really Tough Time For Me,
I Can't Sit For More Than 5mins :((


Dearies, Please Forgive Me :) I Can't Frequently Blog, As I Used TO Do Earlier :) I Will Have To Recover Very Soon, Since From November 16th, University Exams Gonna Start :) I'm Studying For My Exams, Stretching My Arms & Legs On The Bed By Side Wise Facing. I Should Not Sleep Straight :(


Ohh God :) :) Unbearable Pain :(( I Can't Sit Any More :( Dearies, Few Blogs, I Visited & Commented....Pramoda, Yvonne, Kelly, Leo, Parthasarthi, I Read Your Posts, But, Couldn't Comment......All Your Posts Are Fabulous, Fantastic, Beautiful. 

Pallav, I Read Your Post As Well......Will Comment About That Matter Later On :) :)


Deepika Gupta, Day B4 Sterday Was Your Birthday :) :) Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear :) :) Belated Wishes :) May All Your Dreams & Wishes Come True :) :) Hugee, Bear Hug To U Darling Baby :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment