Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another Award From Amity :) :)






"Dreams of Reality".....In This Space, Amity Shares Many Fictions, Short Poems, Acro's & Many More......Which Are Inspiring, Motivating, Encouraging......Its Shows Her Oceanic Writing Talent. Her Words, Each Letter of The Word Which She Chooses, Speaks Millions of Words & Shows Millions of Hidden Feelings..I Am Very Happy & Excited To Receive Award From Such A Great Noble Writer :) :)


Amity Dear, Thanks A Bunch......I Am Extremely Happy...........

PS :- Dearies, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For Previous Post, "Happy Mother's Day".

PPS :- Dearies, I Miss All Your Writings.....I'm Extremely Busy With My Studies.....Very Soon Will Bang At Your Spaces :) :) Hey, Do Visit My Blog......Don't Vanish.......And, Haaa..Don't Forget Creativity's Blog & Even Creativity :) :) Creativity Miss All Her Writers, Bloggers, Motivators......All Of You Take Care :) :) 

This Is For My Eldest Sis, Amity :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment