Monday, July 5, 2010

Gym Videos of the week.

Here is one of my videos from the British Championships - Beth Tweddle's bar routine. She won with a (for her) relatively low score of 15.000. My boyfriend swears he saw her bang her foot on the bar. I can't see it watching it over again but it would explain the deductions.



Edit: yes- he was right - I watched a more side-on version of this routine posted by RETROMADDY on youtube - she does bang her foot on the second swing past the low bar.

British Gymnastics will be posting more videos this week here.
One to watch is Lauren Mitchell's impressive beam routine- she won the junior beam and junior all-around titles.

Also you can watch videos from the team final of the Japan Cup here.
Or from the All-Around here.



Aliya Mustafina appears to have changed her floor routine music since Europeans. I like the new routine, but I think I liked the old one better!

No comments:

Post a Comment