Sunday, July 18, 2010

Snail :) :)


A Tiny Snail
Lives In The Mud
His Room Is Very Small. 

His Back Looks, As If He Is Carrying Load of Items
But, When I Saw Him In My Garden,
He Was Using His Back As Umbrella
To Protect Himself From Rain!!!!!!!

He Stays All Alone
He Says, "I Love Staying Alone"
I Spoke To Snail...And Asked, How Could He Stay Alone In A Small Room.

He Said, You Feel Its A Small Room
But, Its A Large Room For Me....
People Dig The Land For Various Purposes
And Without Noticing Us, They Kill Us.

That's The Reason I Don't Need Human Friend
I'm Happy Staying All Alone.....

So, From Next Time, If You Have To Plant 
Kindly Notice Me,  If I'm Here!!!!!!!!!!

Got To Go Before Its Dark
I Will See You Tomorrow Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such Is The Life of A Snail. Snails Doesn't Have Safe Places. Lets Protect Such Creatures.

PS :- Dear Blog Friends, These Days, I'm Extremely Busy. Very Soon Will Visit All Your Blogs. Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For A Previous Post, "BALL".

PPS :- Click Here To Read My New Thought In New Blog "Screams of Woman". 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment