Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't forget !

You've got today and tomorrow to book tickets to London 2012. (If you're in the UK that is)

Applications close at 11.59 Tuesday evening.

I've applied for mid-range tickets to the Men's and Women's trampoline and cheap as chips ones to the opening and closing ceremonies and the football prelims in Coventry.

I had a long debate with myself about tickets to the gymnastics, but figured that
a) I'm a medical student and quite unlikely to be able to get time off in the week
b) I'm a medical student and can't afford top-price tickets to make it worthwhile, the top of the O2 arena is a LONG way up and you'll actually feel a lot closer to the action watching it at home, sad but true :-(

That said, I am planning to attend the test event in the olympic arena prior to the olympics where tickets will be a lot more reasonable.  

Best of luck to anyone else booking tickets and I hope you get your first choice of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment