Friday, April 21, 2006

Seven

They keep cropping up in the blogosphere - these damned lists that are meant to somehow reveal your hidden truths. Well this is another idea that has been doing the rounds and I apologise to visitors who are already yawning. Perhaps some of you would like to take the baton and reflect on your own seven item lists:-
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1 - Visit India
2 – Hand carve a wooden bowl
3 - Grow up
4 - Learn how to wolf whistle with two fingers under my tongue
5 - Hear one of my own songs on the radio
6 – Build a Portugese style barbecue in our garden
7 - Get to know my grandchildren.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 – Wolf whistle.
2 - Change the spark plugs on a car.
3 – Watch hospital operations on TV.
4 – Pass a beggar without feeling guilty
5 - Physically hurt anyone
6 - Intentionally kill an insect.
7 – Believe in God
Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:
1 - Seeing my own words published.
2 – The randomness of it all.
3 – Contacting other people from around the world.
4 – The design element – how a blog looks.
5 - Freedom of choice – what I put.
6 – Regular contacts with favourite bloggers.
7 - It' beats watching TV.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1 – Chairs under everybody!
2 – What’s for tea?
3 – Good morning!
4 – Thank you
5 – Oo! That's better.
6 – Fucking hell
7 - Pint of bitter please.
Seven Books That I Love:
1 – Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
2 – Nostromo – Joseph Conrad
3 - Kes – Barry Hines
4 – Angela’s Ashes - Frank McCourt
5 - The Magus - John Fowles
6 - Jude The Obscure - Hardy
7 – Animal Farm - Orwell
Seven Movies That I Could Watch Again:
1 – Schindler’s List
2 - Titanic
3 – Once Upon a Time in America
4 - Midnight Express
5 - One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest
6 - The Last Picture Show
7 - Mutiny on The Bounty

No comments:

Post a Comment