Sunday, April 26, 2009

Silver Jubilee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!!!!!!! Today's post is 25th post :) yepieeee.......25th post is like 25 years to my World Of Poetry:)

This rose was Gifted by Shantanu Das, A Blogger!!
ahhh!!! Let me wish my blog ;)

Happy Birthday To You.......
Happy Birthday To You......
Happy Birthday To World of Poetry......
Happy Birthday To Youuuuu!!!!!!!

Folks, lets celebrate with a cake.......

I will be your birthday love,
We shall dance, like a gorgeous dove.
Let me fill your day with joy,
Like a child, with a brand new toy.

I will be your birthday love,
We shall watch the stars above.
Let me hold you really tight,
Like a child, with a brand new kite.

I will be your birthday love,
We shall fit like a hand and glove.
Let me ignite this celebration,
Like a child, during graduation.


Ps :-Encouragement, Motivation,Hidden talents,helped me to pour & share my feelings,
to create a poetry blog and to share my feelings!!

I Whole Heartedly thank all my readers, bloggers, my near & Dear one's who always motivated, encouraged me through ur heart touching comments!! Thanks a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment