Sunday, April 26, 2009

SPECIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE


SPECIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
My computer knows me better than I do… or it just cares for me… It has got some special artificial intelligence that whenever my examination gives a knock, it locks itself in weird ways, cringes my head with its infertility.
It tries everything, every damn’ thing to frustrate me  and divert my attention from it to me.
It handles my abuses, spanks and nuisances, but still it continues its Satyagraha and Gandhigiri to force  me to immerse myself in the disastrous tree waste i.e. the damned textbooks, so I can atleast pass in the exams.
In 2007, it screwed my head with frequent restarts like it was shivering with malaria, in its case I was the plasmodium.
I tried the non-Gandhian way at the C.P.U (since I suck at hardware messing). I slapped it with variations of forces and velocities, and sometimes it worked, just like a kid beaten by its parent, cries for a minute and then the kid is back to his hell.
Finally I called those S.O.B. computer engineers who show tantrums for a week or two, ignoring calls, handling them and making erratic excuses, as if they have made a deal with telecom companies, so that the moron whose computer turns moron has to shell out the money on telephone calls first and then on those damn bastards.
Now as my half yearly Ist semester exams shrieks are getting nearer and nearer, the Computer is back to haunt me so that I could finally study after wasting a whole lot of months on it.
Now its hanging, crashing, grunting, growling, turning sufi songs into heavy metal. And if that wasn’t enough, it increased the corruption levels by corrupting the windows.
An d now its suffocating along with me. Hope I respect my dear PC’s  temporary sacrifices for my better and let that hope rust in some Ghajini rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment