Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dancing In The Rain :D



I Started,
Singing In The Rain,
Dancing In The Rain,
When My Umbrella Flew Away
What A Glorious Feeling,
Woww......Very Much Excited!!!!!!!!




I Deeply Love Rainy Season,
A Beautiful Smell of Soil,
A Fragrance of Roses,
A Melodious Chirping of Birds.

Peacock Dancing, With Feathers Stretched
Attracting Inspiring, Motivating
Every1 To See Its Dance & To Join Its Dance
To Gain, Immense Pleasure & Happiness :)
And A Glorious Feeling,
I'm Happy Again!!

I'm Laughing At Clouds,
So Dark, Up Above,
The Sun's In My Heart
Inspiring to take up Difficult Steps
In A Most Easiest Manner :)
To Have A Bright Life :)

Let The Stormy Clouds Chase.
Everyone From The Place,
Come On, Lets All Together
Dance In The Rain :)

And Then, Walk Down The Lane,
With A Great Pleasure,
And Singing, Lullabies :)
In The Rain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment