Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Past Memories :) :)



Jumping, Playing, Laughing,
Pillow Fighting, Screaming With A Squeaked Voice
Was Our Daily Night Routine
Before Going To Bed.

Scribbling In Your Book
Breaking Your Pencil Lead
Hiding Your Books
Was My Daily Routine.

Mom's Tensed Voice,
Angry Tone, Unable To Control
My Naughty Behavior To
Avoid Noise Pollution At Home.

I Still Remember Our Night Talks
We Used To Sleep Together, Sharing
The Same Bed Spread.

Mom Used To Switch Off The Light
And Both of Us Would Happily Wave
Our Hand Saying, Bye.....Bye!!!!!!

You Are My Close Best Friend,
We Share Many Matters.....Top Secret Matters....
And Tease Each Other.......

Eventhough We Are Far Distant Apart,
We Are Always Connected Heart-Heart !!!!!!!!


Dear Sis, I Terribly Miss You A Lot :((
And I Miss Those Memorable Days As Well :((


PS :- Dearies, Thanks A  Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For Previous Post, "Broken Heart".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment