Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tweets of the week (22 June)


Here's the latest from the chatty world of Twitter


Ice Skating

Patrick Chan: I love sleeping in cars... knocks me right out

Mirai Nagasu: oh UPS system please, send my new skates soon....your friend blades are waiting for you.

You know what Goldenskate forum lady, my short program is mostly liszt anyways. I hope that's mature enough for you...

Sarah and Drew (from icenetwork.com): The Zaretskys retired... and there's another retirement coming very soon...


Gymnastics

Nastia Liukin: People are staring at me as I walk into the gym soaking wet.....Remind me to never run outside when its 100 degrees

Shawn Johnson: Exhausted from a long week of training... ready for some fun in the sun!!

Chellsie Memmel: Productive day of cleaning the house and unpacking three different bags and got a lot done in the office at the gym.

Looks like the girls from Beijing 2008 are all still keeping busy in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment