Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Irrational Dreams

Ever have a weird dream? I am known to have morbid, terrible, sad dreams. So many of my family and friends have died many times in my dreams from falling off latters, to getting stranded on islands, to being bombed in a city. My boyfriend has dream cheated on me a ton of times and I've gotten chased by Casey Anthony.

I keep having this repetitive, irrational fear dream. I know most people have the same dream every year,(what is with that anyways?) but I have this dream constantly.

Must you ask what my irrational dream is?
Loosing my teeth!

Isn't that crazy?! I had a dream last night that my teeth fell out and I was literally holding them in my hands. I went to some emergency clinic with my parents in a panic!! My parents glady (and thankfully) put it on their credit card to repair my teeth. They were worried about cost, but the professionals explained to them that it wouldn't be over $800,000!!!! They acted like that was no big deal. Um, hello!?

Thankfully I woke up and felt my teeth in my mouth with my tongue and was SO relieved! I had teeth!!!

I mean, I know a have a thing about teeth in general. I don't like my teeth because they are not 'perfect.' I wore braces for 3 and a half years and it's probably unnoticeable to anybody else, but I notice little imperfections on my teeth. I also notice that my bottom teeth are not perfectly aligned and my two big front teeth turn in slightly towards each other.

Probably unnoticeable to most, but I can definitely tell!

Does anyone else have an irrational dream or fear???!



No comments:

Post a Comment