Thursday, June 28, 2012

Touché, boyfriend

Last night I was casually sitting on my bed, watching tv, texting, pinning and doing a little shopping. It was getting late and I knew that when I woke up this morning for work I would be so tired, yet I could not stop pinning and get off the computer.

I have wanted a pair of neon running sneakers for a little while now and I finally found the pair I wanted!! I copied the link to the shoes and sent Eric a text message that said, "JUST in case you wanted to buy me something ;)."



Aren't they beauties?!

(Sidenote: I have never done this until now-- but looking back maybe I should try it more often)

I didn't actually think this would work, but here's how the rest of the conversation went:

Eric: Lol in pink?
Me: Yepp! Or tropical twist ;)
Eric: Maybe Santa will buy them for you
Me: Hah that's far
Eric: Mmm there's always Christmas in July baby girl ;)
Me: I like Christmas in July!!!
Eric: So do I ;) He then copies a link to lingerie on Victoria's Secret website.

Touché, my friend, touché

 Thank you boyfriend for giving me the better (and cheaper) end of the deal!! (If this even was a deal. I'm not sure what the end result will be.) I've certainly done my part ;) I'll let you guys know how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment