Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SEAT, HEART, MIND, REMEDY & UGADI GREETINGS :) :)


Some One's Voice, 
Echoing Indepth of My Heart
As I Commanded My Mind
To Destroy All Unwanted Issues....



Hearing

Echoing


Agitated 


Rational


Talks



Murmuring &

Inducing 


Nth Command To


Destroy All Unwanted Issues....

Mind & Heart Are Fighting With Each Other. As Though,  I Commanded Them To Fight......Now, I Did This!!!!!!!!


Mind & Heart Listen
I Don't Want You Both


I Asked To Relieve Me
From Mental Stress.....
But, Instead You Both Are Fighting
I Execute MY Plans By A REMEDY TOOL.....

Rushing

Enhancing


Mental Stability & 


Ears


Deep Open & My Mouth Is


Yawning, Saying Tired....Paste Yourself On Bed :)  :)



PS :- Dearies, Thanks A Lot For Your Cherishable Compliments For Previous Post, "SOUL".

PPS :- Dearies, Wish You All A Very Happy Ugadi :) :) Today Is New Year According To Hindu Calendar. My Friend, Smt. Anupama Has Written Very Well About Ugadi. Click Here, To Read UGADI ARTICLE :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment