Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nature!!

 
Fresh Morning,
A New Day
Started With Nightingale's
Cuckooo Cuckoo Alarm....


Pigeons Were Waiting
For Their Grains
Dog For Its Morning Walk
After All These Course of Work...
I Sat On The Floor,
Stretching My Legs.


Took A Cup of Coffee
Relished Each Sip
By Looking At The Waves.
Eyes Relaxed BY Looking At
The Nature's Beauty
And The Tongue Had A 
Experience of Different Taste of Coffee. 
Heart Deeply Saved This Combination of
Beauty & Aroma of Nature!!

What Else I Need ?
Ohh Ya!! I Need 
Some Time To Spend With Nature.....
At Times, Nature Is 
The Most Pleasurable Scenery
But At Times, When It 
Becomes Ferocious
Nobody Can Control!!


I Wonder How
Those Young Boys
Swim In The Beach
Which Is Quite Dangerous. 
Can't Predict About 
Natures Reaction. 


I Love Nature 
There Is Nothing Which 
Can Win Over Natures Beauty...
As It Is Almighty's Dearest Creation.


PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For Previous Post, "My Sincere Prayer". 



No comments:

Post a Comment