Friday, May 25, 2012

Confessional Friday


Today I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!

1. I confess that I may have squealed this morning when checking my bank account. Hello, payday Friday's. You are ever so sweet.

2. Last night I was about to go out for a run and while going to grab some shorts and sneakers, I received a text with an invitation to go drink with some friends. No calories got burned, and extra were taken in. Oops.

3. I'm spending the weekend at my aunt's house with some family for the long holiday weekend instead of at home with my parents because she has a pool. And a jacuzzi. And a fire pit. AND 3 beer taps in her kitchen. #sorrynotsorry

4. I'm excited for that first night Eric goes back home for the summer and I get my BIG 'ol bed ALL to myself. That is really mean. But, I just want to sprawl out and sleep in the middle of the bed for once ya'll!

5. I have been meaning to return something for a few weeks now. The box did not fit in the UPS Drop Box so it's just been sitting in my room begging me to get it out of there.

6. I spent $13 on a drink at the Lady A concert last weekend just because I wanted that plastic tall guitar cup. And then I left it there.

Have a great memorial day weekend everyone!!! Be safe loves!
We just punched out and it's paycheck Friday!  The weekend's here, good God almighty! Let's get drunk and be somebody!

No comments:

Post a Comment