Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New apartment bedroom Reveal!

I moved into my new college house/apartment this past weekend! We have named it 'The Palace' last year when we signed our lease. I lived in an apartment complex before so having a physical house with a porch and place to sit outside with grass and plants is SUCH a beautiful thing!

I'm going to reveal my bedroom and the outside of the house today. My room and the whole house are still in the works so bear with me! I still need to organize more, buy new things and continue to decorate. But, for now here is what I've done with my room!

The outside of my house! (Ignore the roommate and boyfriend) It is really nice compared to a ton of the other houses in my college town. It is hard to see but we have put some tiki torches outa and have actual plants! We're going to invest in flowers and hanging baskets soon! :]

View from the door

Side nook to the left of my bed

Desk

Tv Area/ Getting ready

 My new, first BIG girl bed! I absolutely LOVE it. I can't get the wrinkles out of my comforter though and it's driving me nuts. The dryer did not work! Ideas??

"I slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream"
(I need to fix the 'slept' because it looks funny)

Bay window that I'm OBSESSED with. I still need curtains (can't find any I like!) and to organize this area (Notice the fan, boxes and frames that have yet to be hung)

I really would like to add a mini gallery wall and organize my closet a lot more. Unfortunately it is smaller than my last one, but it has 2 poles to hang clothes on which is nice. And, that's it! I hope you have enjoyed a look into my new abode. I still have a lot of work to do to it, but it is now home.


No comments:

Post a Comment