Saturday, June 18, 2011

Books I Want to Write


How Shy Tall Girls Survive

Television, Do You Think I'm Dumb?

Stop Telling Me I'm Fat, Please!

Ask, and You Shall Receive: My Relationship with the Universe

How to Fail at Lying to Your Boyfriend

My Generation Doesn't Talk on the Phone

Normalizing Sexism: Why I Want Hugh Hefner to Die

How Carrie Bradshaw Changed My Life

Every Day, I Try to Love My Body

How I Met My Monster: A Twitter Tale

Addicted to Social Acceptance

Do As You're Told: It'll Kill You

Conversations With a Modern Feminist

The Day My Racial Identity Changed

My Daughter Will Eat So Much Ice-Cream and Never Feel Guilty

The Real Housewives of Shut The Hell Up

My Country's at War? And Other Things My Generation Pretends It Doesn't Know

Pretty Girls Can Be Gross

Growing Roots in a Concrete Jungle

Vanity, My Master, Set Me Free

On Being Marriage Material, and Other Useless Myths

Social Media: Please Tell Me I Matter

I Loved, Therefore I Lived

Larissa Thought A Lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment