Thursday, March 29, 2012

A bunch of random thoughts I need to get out of my system. Don't judge.

I was trying to write a blog for next week, and too many random thoughts kept flowing through my head, so I decided to get all of them out of my system. Here we go...
(If you're going to bitch about anything that I'm saying, just don't waste your time. Thanks...)

I'm really legitimately shocked that Randi Lau isn't 12.

Anyone who wants to write their gym/college team's name in giant letters across their leos deserves to have their toenails pulled out with pliers.

Property of LSU
I want Jordyn Wieber on my McDonalds cup.


Kathy Johnson shouldn't be allowed on HD.


I keep forgetting Rebecca Bross is a contender... Wait... Is she?

Is it time for the Olympics yet?


Mackenzie Brannan is too skinny to go to Alabama


It's going to really suck if everybody gets injured before July.

I think Diandra Milliner looks like a lot like Jordan Moore. Is that racist?

I want to know what the deal is with Asi Peko and why she hasn't signed with UCLA.

Also, why does the girl on MIOBI have a bunny?

Property of Gym Examiner
Where is Sabrina Vega? I really hope that she's not injured. She's gonna be a kick ass alternate.

You know when Mohini Bhardwaj did a Double Layout into Punch Front? That was crazy. More people should do that.

Jesus Christ I need to stop drinking so much caffeine to get through 12 hour days.

Woah. I lost a lot of respect for the Excalibur Coaches based on this article. (via IGF)


Mmmk. That's all.





No comments:

Post a Comment