Friday, March 23, 2012

The Day I Ate A Lot

First I have buttered toast and coffee with milk & sugar (tons) for breakfast.

Then as I go to a work meeting I have another coffee with milk & sugar (tons), this time iced and huge. Tastes like sugary coffee water, but I drink it all anyway.

On my way to a class I meet a friend and stop for a treat- a hazelnut caramel chocolate cream puff the size of my hand that tastes like John Hamm, and another cup of coffee with milk & sugar (tons).

My class, by the way, involved a great deal of physical activity. So at least there's that. 

After class I stop for avocado sushi and water- I gulp down about 1.5 bottles. 

Off to another meeting, this time a creative one. I get another treat- cheesecake, and coffee with... well, at this point you get it. The cheesecake is also awesome, but not as awesome as John Hamm, so I only eat 3/4's of it. That makes me feel better.

I walk 6 blocks instead of taking the subway. So at least there's that.

Then I go home and my parents have arrived and my mom has made Brazilian cheese breads. (By made I mean she opened a bag of frozen ones, placed them on a baking sheet, and stuck them in the oven.) I eat 5. Plus four crackers with hummus. I think about having another cup of coffee, but when I try to think of how many I've already had today, I can't remember, and that's a good time to stop drinking coffee. I drink water instead. And pee. I always pee a lot.

We go to dinner and my body is screaming for something healthy. So I order steamed vegetables. I might as well have eaten a warmed up iphone, such was the lack of deliciousness in this meal after a day of bursting-with-flavor carbs and sweets. But my body thanked me. I drank a ginger ale, which I always think is okay because it's made with ginger. But it's really not.

I got home. And there were Brazilian chocolate truffles filled with marshmallow fluff. I only ate one. Then I drank two cups of water.

I brushed my teeth. No way am I eating anything else today! 

Then I blogged about it, and I got hungry again. So now I'm eating another cheese bread...

And I may very well eat two... I mean, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment