Saturday, January 31, 2009

Never

Things I have never done...
I have never watched a "Star Wars" film nor any James Bond film.
I have never voted for any political party except Labour.
I have never mastered that loud wolf whistle - the one where you insert digits beneath your curled up tongue.
I have never been inside a mosque.
I have never seen an episode of "Neighbours" or "Home and Away".
I have never dropped a piece of a litter that I didn't pick up myself - even on a windy day.
I have never tried cocaine or heroin.
I have never owned a dog.
I have never baked a loaf of bread - except one of those you make in a new-fangled "breadmaker".
I have never met anyone from Chile, Albania or Mozambique.
I have never read anything that was written by Jackie Collins.
I have never listened to an album by Michael Jackson, Take That or Britney Spears.
I have never had a day off work for sickness.
I have never been skiing nor have I had any desire to go skiing or snowboarding.
I have never been to see a live horse racing meet.
I have never visited Australia or New Zealand.
I have never been swimming with dolphins - nor would I ever wish to do this.
I have never eaten truffles, sushi or ostrich meat.
I have never been to Cardiff, Ipswich, Sunderland or Wolverhampton.
I have never had a proper massage.
I have never learnt how to use a slide rule.
I have never suffered a house burglary.
I have never believed in God.
I have never had any kind of tattoo or piercing, nor have I ever worn any jewellery apart from a wristwatch - if that counts as jewellery.

So that's it - lots of things I have never done. What surprising or everyday things have you never done? Please leave in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment