Friday, June 5, 2009

Sad Kitten :(



When I'm alone & no one can see,
I wish you to be with me,

Wrapping your arms around me

Feeling me secured :)

When my tears r no more
Your presence is more than enough
To console my feelings, & to get

Back my happiness


I Wish, I could just hold you,

Just to know you're there,

I would treasure that moment forever,

Just to prove how much I care!!

But, I am all alone,

Both of us far distant from each other
Still, there exists connection
Between
My Heart & Your Heart!!

Where ever you are, be happy,
Let all your wishes & dreams come true :)

When ever u find me again,
Tell me that
You used to Pray for me,
Dream & Think of Me :)


Step into my life,

Help me to balance the weight of my life

I mean, ups & downs of life.

Show me the path & guide me :)

I Wait for u,
I Shall Pray for u!!!!!!!!!

Where ever u r,
how ever u r,
I will be there for u!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment