Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When Will...................


When will you come,

When will you embrace,
When will you feed,
When will you gift a Labrador for me :)

When will u stretch your arms,
for me to put my heads
to sleep on your arms, your arms
being my pillow :D

When will you take me to Antarctica
When will I hug Polar Bear :)
When will you show me, Holland,
When will I spend time with you :)

When will I see you
When will I stare at you
When will I talk to you
When will I relish your voice

When do we hold each others hand
walk down the street, in a cool breeze
in a lonely path, covered with rose petals
When will we take those rose petals

When will we collect those rose petals
of our first meet & preserve it for rest of our life
as a mark of remembrance of our first meet :)

When will we stay beside each other,
embracing tightly,
breathing from each others' breath :)

When do we experience all these,
when will that day come,
where only me & you, exist on that
rose petals path :)





No comments:

Post a Comment