Friday, June 19, 2009

Yepiieeeee.................50th Post.....Golden Jubilee :)

Hello My Near & Dear Ones'!!!!! Today's post is 50th Post :) Poetry blog successfully completed 49posts and stepped on 50th post :) Its all bcoz of the motivation, encouragement, given by my parents, siblings, friends and moreover, I specially thank commentators, followers of my blog, who always encourage me a lot :) My special Regards to Little Poetess, Yvonne, Septembermom, Pallav, Shantanu Das, Gauri Mathur, Deepika Gupta, Kim, Pink Orchid, Prashant :)

Let me wish my Blog :)
Happy Birthday To Youuuu

Happy Birthday To Youuuu
Happy Birthday To Youuuuuu

My Dear Poetry Blog :D
A Heart Filled Happiness
A Pleasant Feeling,

Celebrating Poetry Blog Birthday

With All My Near & Dear One's
A Place where, I share my inner
Feeling,
thoughts, discover,

learn many new innovative things.

I would like to Specially Thank all my readers, commentators, followers, my near & Dear One's with a Special Poem :D
I want to "Thank you," All
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient--
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.
Please know I have deep feelings
About all your comments
Which extremely Motivates,encourages,
I really appreciate you all,
You All are special, and that’s a fact!!!!!
My Dear, Little Poetess, This is for u!!!!!!!!!! Little Poetess, Is a Cute 12yr old girl, who loves composing poems :) I really Appreciate ur love towards poetry Dear :)

Special Golden Heart Award goes to :-
Little Poetess

Septembermom

Yvonne

Pallav

Shantanu Das


Golden Heart Special Award Goes To :-And Few of my friends[non-bloggers]
Sowmya
Kavya
Shastri

For My Recent Blog Buddies :)





This Rose is for all my Near & Dear One's who keep on motivating, encouraging me a lot :D

Ps :- Hope every1 accept a small token of Love & put the same in your blogs too :) Thanks a lot for always encouraging, motivating me in what all I share, whether a sad poem, depressed poem, romantic poem :D I am Ever Grateful To You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words are Inadequate to thank and show my gratitude to you all :) I wish & Hope, that You All still remain with me forever :D Loads of Thanks To All My Near & Dear One's :D

No comments:

Post a Comment