Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

Sleeping Alone. And, I don't mean like without someone in bed with me. I hate when there is no one in the house besides myself. I get creeped out and every little noise I hear freaks me out! I like the comfort of hearing someone else, even through the walls.

This one was definitely difficult. Most people are afraid of failure and being alone, but I can honestly say I'm not afraid of those things. You should fail in life. If everything worked out on the first try then what would be the point in working hard? I'm confident enough that am a good enough family member and friend that I will always have those who matter most there for me when I need. And for that, I thank you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment