Monday, August 15, 2011

Do It Yourself & Other Randoms

Happy Monday ya'll! This is my last full week at my internship and after today I only have 7 days left here before I move back to school! I am beyond thrilled!!

Over the summer I have been putting all my free time into reading, exercising and some craft projects. I cannot sit around and just relax so this was the perfect outlet. I have come to share some of my things I've been working on!

Hand painted martini glasses

I have always loved the Lolita glasses from Hallmark and wanted to collect them, but then realized I could make them myself for much cheaper. 




These aren't the best pictures of them, but you get the idea.

I also made some wall art to add to my apartment this year!



I also made this:
It's a velcro makeup board! It's super organized and SO easy to use in the morning!!
This comes from Laura. She made a magnetic one and I figured I could try it with Velcro and it works fabulous! 

 I don't really like wearing my hair straight anymore even though I used to LOVE it and do it everyday. The fact that it is long and curly has given me more motivation NOT to cut it since I've been thinking about it lately. Here's an inspiration picture so I remind myself to keep it long!!

Oh, and my 3 new purchases :)
Crossbag, Zip ID Case & Tech Case from Vera Bradley


Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment