Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day friends!


I'm loving Pinterest. A place where I can compile all of my wedding and photography ideas for the future? Don't mind if I do. I can easily spend a few hours on there everyday! I'm hardcore crushing on that site.

I'm loving this Mom's sweet family blog.  Such a beautiful, selfless family. I absolutely love her one daughters short haircut seen here (left). It makes me want to cut my hair so bad! It's getting super long though and I don't think I can do it.

I'm loving all of the goodies my Mom has started to pack for me for when I go back to school. Isn't she the best?

I'm loving that I only have 11 days left of my internship after today and that I go back to school 2 weeks from Friday!!!

I'm loving my amazing friends for all of their sweet cheering up and encouragement this week. I can't thank them enough. <3 I'm truly blessed to have them all in my world!

I'm loving the blog world. Please link me to your favorite blogs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment