Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Randoms

I should probably post in here, huh? Sorry about that. Work was melting down last week, but all is well now! And what is up with this breakup summer season? I hate seeing all of my friends hurting and wish they could all be at peace.

I also have crazy, psycho dreams. People always die in my dreams or bombs and terrorist attacks happen. Last night I had a dream that serial killers were in my house trying to kill me and my younger brother. There was 2 vicious dogs and everyone was chasing us. All of the sudden Casey Anthony showed up and attempted to kill me. She then laughed and screamed that she got away with murder. It was NUTS.

I'm so excited because today is my last FULL day in the office! Here is my schedule for the next few days!

Wednesday: Day off. Finish back to school shopping and PACK.
Thursday: Half a day at work, tailgating and then Jason Aldean, Thompson Square & Chris Young concert!
Friday: Move back to school!!!! (I've only been waiting for this all summer) & Speak at Service Learning Orientation
Saturday: Society for Human Resource Retreat
Sunday: Student Activities Fair

I cannot wait to move back to school and see everyone. I also can't wait to post pictures of my apartment on here! I bought and made a whole ton of decorations for it this summer to spice it up a lot more than last year! I will post them this weekend!

Currently Reading:

SUCH a great book! It is SO inspirational and great for anyone feeling down or going through some difficult challenges in life. I definitely recommend it and I'm not even done!

No comments:

Post a Comment