Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hello lovelies! I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend. I got to have a mini vacation getaway to the Philadelphia area this weekend.

On Friday I spent the gorgeous day with friends at the beach in NJ!

We played mini-golf...
Me, Shari, Kaitlin & Kyle

And ate amazing polish water ice...

And ate pizza 2x the size of my face!
It was delicious though!

Saturday was Taylor Swift in Philly! We had amazing pit seats and she was fabulous (of course)!


'Cause I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom
She looks scary skinny in this picture, but I promise she actually looked really good in person!

And just a little inspiration for everyone out there...

Happy Monday everyone! Hope this week goes by fast for those of you anticipating the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment