Monday, November 14, 2011

NCAA Loses the next Courtney Kupets

Annnnd, Aly Raisman is apparently going Pro. I'm upset. She could have been the next Courtney Kupets in my opinion, but instead she'll spend the post Olympic year doing "beam routines" to Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.

(Property of Brigid Couch Gymnast McCarthy)

There are other rumors circulating the internet about all of the Worlds Team Members being "coerced" into going pro... great. Three more fabulous potential NCAA Athletes who will make all of $1000 on tours, GK Ads and some Kellogg's promotion.

As far a where I officially heard about Aly: I was sent a message by a person who has given me consistently reliable information over the years. She's asked me not to reveal who she is, so I won't. As I said on Twitter: the day I start announcing who talked is the day that people stop talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment