Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful in 2011

I think this is the perfect depiction of my holiday:

I never really understood Thanksgiving and how much I am truly blessed until I grew up. My Mom's favorite holiday is Thanksgiving and I totally understand why now. There are so many reasons I am blessed and thankful this day as well as every other day of the year. But, today is the day to reflect on everyone and everything who make my life so amazing and enjoyable.

This year I am thankful for....

This incredible man who has stolen my heart. He is the best part of my days and always encourages me and makes me feel better no matter what. All of the little things are truly what mean the most and he has honestly shown me what love is. I thank God for bringing him into my life everyday. 


My family. We fight and argue all of the time just like any other family, but I'm so lucky to come home to a beautiful home touched with my Mom's talent on breaks and get home cooked meals. They support my decisions and I try my hardest to make them proud.


My beautiful friends. They entertain me, comfort me, listen to me and honestly make my days worth getting out of bed. I don't know what I am going to do when I graduate and can't see them every single day.

Other things I am extremely grateful for:
  • My health. It is so valuable and I'm so lucky I don't have any problems and can fully function without any problems. It is SUCH a blessing.
  • Our military and emergency service personnel. <3 You will never get enough thanks.
  • My education. No one can ever take that away from me. I love my school and I'm thankful I get a great experience there and won't come out with any student loans.
  • Music. I am listening to music ALL day long. 
  • My jobs and scholarship program.
  • God. Thank you for being my savior and listening to all of my thoughts and prayers.
Here's to a day filled with yummy food, friends, family, wine & laughter.
Thank you God for blessing me with all of these things that fill my days with sunshine.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment