Thursday, February 16, 2012

The worst day turned fabulous!

Two days ago was Valentine's Day. I am one of those girls who loves Valentine's Day. Make fun of me all you want, I don't care. Naturally I woke up in a great mood (even at 5:45 am!), not to mention the fact that Tuesday's are my favorite day of the week.

Fast forward to my Finance class where I get the hardest test ever back. Let's just say I did not do well. At all. Then later in the day the chocolate I ordered for Eric didn't make it to his school before the end of the day. So much for Valentine's Day guarantee delivery. Luckily I had something else waiting for him at home :)

I came home after a rough day and took a 10 minute nap and just took some time to breathe. A little while Eric came over and walked in with these:

They are so beautiful. This picture doesn't even do them justice. <3 He also brought over my favorite chocolates that I had somehow mentioned once.

My mom also sent me a package a few days ago so my desk was decked out in Valentine's Day goodies!

So much love in the air <3

Special thanks to my family, friends & amazing man who made my day so special. We went out to dinner and it was just perfect. There is nothing you really need in this world other than people who truly love you for who you are. 

Thank you E for being my best friend, the one I always want to run to when I have a problem and the person who makes me want to be a better person everyday. I love you!
Please ignore the fact that both of us look DEAD tired. Waking up at 5:45 am everyday when you stay up doing homework until past 11pm every day of the week is not fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment