Friday, August 3, 2012

The Friday Five - If you could have any 5 Best Friends

Happy Friday, loves!!! How happy is everyone that today is the start to the weekend?! I know I am!
I haven't been to the beach all summer (can you believe that??). Today I am taking a short weekend to the beach with Eric and his family and I am SO excited. It'll be a busy one full of travel, but so worth it!

Doing my little own "Friday Five" today!

If I could be friends with ANYONE  I would love to be friends with ...

1. Kate Middleton
Aside from being the Duchess and married to William, this girl is absolutely flawless. She is gorgeous, inside and out and seems to have the heart of an angel. Her smile makes me happy and she is always out supporting others and trying to make a difference. I'd love to be able to pick out stunning outfits to wear and have my hair done everyday. Not to mention, who wouldn't want to be a princess' best friend??? You could stay out of the spotlight sometimes and then be in it at other times!


2. Lauren Graham
She was amazing on Gilmore Girls, Broadway and now Parenthood. She's so witty on talk shows and always cracks me up. I think she would be a thrill to hang out with.

3. Taylor Swift
For obvious reasons. Not to mention she is rumored to be dating the grandson of JFK. I knew she was a classy person, but GET IT GIRL! She even supposedly bought a beach front house next to them. Let's hope this is all true. This girl is so legit.

4. Shawn Johnson
As my favorite athlete and Olympian, I'd love to spend any amount of time with this girl! She's so bubbly and happy all the time and has worked so hard to achieve her dreams. She also gets to travel the world and meet a ton of other people with press events.


5. Reese Witherspoon
How can you NOT love Reese? She has the hair and face of an angel and really seems like a genuine person. And her look a like daughter is precious.


Runner-Up:
Jennifer Anniston

Share your dream best friends with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment