Monday, September 12, 2011

Answers to Readers Questions

What I'm really bad at: Not letting people get to me, having things go a way other than planned, being patient.


An internal conflict I have with myself: I guess I could say not living in the moment and always thinking/worrying about the future. I never know if I'm actually happy or if I know something is SUPPOSED to make me happy and I should feel happy. Ya know?

Who my best friends are:
My biffle, Bethanie


My amazing "big sis" Kristin


My twin, Kaitlin

& My best friends Isabel & Lindsay



My awesome Big, Becca

Also, Kyle, Kaitlin, Shari


& Prete & Ian :)



Favorite book: This is so hard, but I'm going to have to say The Harry Potter Series. I've re-read them more than any other book I own :)

Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookies & Cream :)

What I would do if I won the lottery: Buy a new car, pay my parents back for my education, take all of my family & friends on a cruise ship to Atlantis, go to Vegas, INVEST, donate money to family & friends, donate to different organizations, set up a retirement fund for my parents & myself, travel to Europe & build my dream house!

What I did yesterday: Yesterday I slept in for once, showered, then I went to a little cafe around here called Before & After with 3 of my close friends to talk about our Spring Break trip! After that I came back to my apartment and got stuff to study with and then went to our Union building and studied for a few hours. Somewhere in there I got Starbucks and dinner and then I had 3 meetings until 10pm.

Something I should have said a long time ago:  I should've cheated on you, nobody told me I was dating a whore :)

Favorite songs right now: Brighter Than the Sun - Colbie Caillat, Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift, Fast Car - Tracy Chapman, The Shoebox - Chris Young, Loser Like Me - Glee, I'm Into You - Jennifer Lopez, Wide Awake - Jake Owen, Drunk on You - Luke Bryan, Take a Back Road - Rodney Atkins

If you guys have any other random questions you want to ask, feel free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment