Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spend each day doing one thing you love

Sorry for my absenteeism. Where have I been the past few weeks?

Well, we had Rush week for our fraternity....


I attended a Leadership Conference...


I attended many events for our College of Business including running the Ice Cream Social...


I attended A LOT of meetings including normal meetings and executive committee meetings...


I painted a house...


And went camping ....


And became the Superstar of the Month... (Just kidding it was just the sign in the parking lot)



Oh and I also got a boyfriend :) ....


And hung out with my friends...




I also did A TON of homework, work & projects....

.... OH And two huge guys broke into my apartment and came into my room while I was sleeping. But, story on that later.

Back to work for me... hope you all are having a fabulous season of Fall!
If only it would stop raining.... It's has rained at least 4 days out of the 7 days for the past 5 weeks I've been at school.....

No comments:

Post a Comment