Monday, September 19, 2011

London 2012 Paralympic Medals

First of all apologies on my blogging absense. Placements and life have both kept me rather busy recently and it's all too easy to fall off the blogging horse after a while!

Today the London 2012 organising commitee unveiled the medals for the upcoming paralympic games, tickets for which are also on sale at this time. I'm not sure what exactly is going on with the front side design but the reverse is elegant and as I said before the general medal design is pretty likeable and not too enormous or out there. Whilst I liked the sentiment and originality of the medals at Vancouver 2010 - the medals were HUGE!






Blogging should get busier in the coming weeks with the gymnastics worlds and grand prix of figure skating approaching fast. The GB women's gymnastics team is due to be announced some time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment