Saturday, September 3, 2011

My College Apartment

Holy cow this summer really FLEW by! It was going so long and slow for me at first, but now I'm back at school and thinking where in the heck did the time go!?

This weekend I moved into my beautiful apartment! My one roommate who I share a room with won't be here this semester, so the entire room is mine! I love it! I'll share some pictures:







I have OCD and I love it.





My favorite purchase ever... a cereal dispenser!!!

I will also leave you with some pictures from my first week back:





The first weekend back was SUCH a blast and SO much fun! I'm going to be SUPER busy! Here is my day-to-day schedule that does NOT include my Colleges Against Cancer meetings, officer meetings, work meetings as well as my 300 community service hours and events that my clubs and fraternity plans. Phew.

I dropped 4 classes on Tuesday and added 4 new ones. I couldn't believe myself. I've NEVER dropped a class, but in order to pass my Finance class I changed my one professor which made me switch my entire schedule.


Enjoy your fabulous long week lovelies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you have already established a wonderful friendship with your roommates. Looking at these pictures reminds me of the fun-loving years that I stayed in my college apartment. Living in an apartment is really fun and a great adventure! It will not only teach you the value of independence, but it will also allow you to deal with all kinds of people with different personalities.


    Joachim Wang

    ReplyDelete