Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


Linking it up today for my Top 10 Pinterest finds! I finally had some time to Pin it up this weekend and let me tell you, I have missed it so much! Pinterest is just beautiful.

1. I love using CAPS LOCK to emphasize something :D
2. How sweet is this bookshelf and reading area?!


 3. I totally want to work in a corporate building like this one day.

4. My own mini Hogwarts house!? Yes,PLEASE!

5. I have fallen in love with cushion cut rings. I love this ring. I always wondered how you go about telling your boyfriend what kind of ring you want... do you tell them and ruin the surprise? Because what if you don't get a ring you like?!

6. Pretty home.

7. AMAZING shower!

8. This makes me laugh. I love it.

9. Top deck is for the adults and they can watch the kids play down below!

10. Such a cute idea for the Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment