Monday, January 16, 2012

Hola Monday!

Hello homemade Dunkin' Donuts coffee which isn't the same, but still good

Hello classes that start tomorrow... I wish you would go away

Hello amazing weekend back at school seeing all of my favorite faces

Hello to-do list.. I should probably tackle and finish you today!

Hello fuzzy warm Vera Wage slippers that I want to walk around everywhere in

Hello agenda and schedule for this week... you already look too busy

Hello Pinterest.. thank you for your lovely ideas and procrastination

Hello lovely good morning email and videos from the boyfriend
Also hello dishes that are done when I go downstairs in the morning. Thanks, E :)

Hello clean and wonderful apartment... you are one of my favorite places

Hello morning to myself... I am secretly eating you all up.



No comments:

Post a Comment