Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello 2012!

I should probably make a New Years Resolution to update this thing more often.

Christmas was amazing as well as the New Year (Aside from having the flu the first 3 days!)

Christmas eve with my lovely Aunt, Uncle & little 'cuz!

Playing Rummy 500! Eeek! I won :P

So blessed!

 Love the Halyster :)

My beautiful Momma <3

Christmas morning... Santa spoiled everyone!!

Two favorite gifts :)

New Years Eve! Biffle came up to visit with us! :)

So happy I got to ring in the NY with this man!

My beautiful roommates for Senior Year

<3

He HATES this picture... but it's kinda presh :)

NYC for the day! Boy got me tickets to see Wicked for Christmas!!!!

Us half under the tree ;)

My handsome date at the prettiest and yummiest restaurant! Hey hey fancy dinner


NOMS!

Happy 2012 ya'll! My resolution  (I'm more of a goal girl) is to take more videos of everything going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment