Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday thoughts

  • It's frigid outside. I just want to walk around in shorts and t-shirt, feel a warm breeze and the sun touching my skin while the song 'Barefoot Blue Jean Night' plays.


  • I don't like listening to Adele. Her songs annoy me and I skip them everytime one comes on


  • I don't think it's possible to log on to the computer and just start doing work. I always have to check out a few things first (Facebook, Email, Twitter). It's not just me, right?


  • I'm egg-phobic. I can only eat scrambled eggs. Fried, over easy? I get skeezed out!


  • I have a chapstick holder keychain on my bookbag. Everyone makes fun of me for it, yet everyone wants to use it! Explain that one.


  • I go through phases and use a lot the same phrases over and over again. For instance, right now I keep saying "you're killing me, smalls!" (from the Sandlot) and "All day, every day!"


  • I can't stop pinning. What did I do before that Website existed?


  • I love my Mom. She's the best.


  • My necklace chain from Eric broke yesterday. That's about the 4th chain to break in 5 months.


  • When I'm tired I whine a lot.


  • Today my professor used a glove to write on the chalkboard. Seriously man?


  • I must confess I paid over $5.00 today just so I could have a screenshot app on my Droid. I never, ever buy apps, but I have wanted a screenshot app forever.


  • I love my best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment