Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365 - Week 3




Today I am linking up my Project 365 from Laura at Between the Lines!

I started a P365 in the middle of last summer and then stopped once I got busy with school. My pictures were SO much better than the ones I've been using this year so far. I need to actually use my REAL Canon Camera and take pictures everyday versus going back and looking at pictures I've taken on my Droid and using them for the day (oops).

Anyways, without further ado, here is my week in photos!

Sunday

We went to Hibachi with a bunch of friends which was SO delicious. Eric had never been so I stole his hibachi virginity and we enjoyed a yummy lunch!

Monday
Eric started student teaching this week so Monday when he was at his in-service day I made him this little poem and left it by his shoes the next morning for his first day of teaching!

Tuesday
Tuesday was by far the crappiest day of the week, but after I was coming home from the gym I saw this beautiful skyline on my ride home!

Wednesday
Best friend conversations!

Thursday 
Eric had a rough week so we stayed in with some friends and painted wine glasses! He needed to relax so I let him paint my hand and we tried to paste it onto the glass which did not work, but was very fun!

Friday
I officially am an intern at Volvo Construction Company! Here is what my schedule is going to look like everyday this semester... yay me!

Saturday
Never let anyone dull your sparkle :)
Amazing night out with the worlds best friends!

Happy week everyone!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment