Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 365 - Week 4




Sunday

 Our composities came in! This is the professional honors business fraternity that I am apart of! I'm directly in the middle third row down :)

 Monday
Eric had a 2 hour delay before student teaching and when I woke up I found all of these hidden messages from him all over my apartment!

Tuesday
 Gosh the weather was SO yuck this week!

Wednesday
Remind me again why I am a finance major?

Thursday
One of my best friendsssss!

Friday
I probably will never get a tattoo, but I occasionally write inspirational messages on my wrist. Today was the infinity sign with "love" on the side :)

 Saturday
Eric brought me flowers Friday afternoon and they made the perfect centerpiece on our table for a delicious breakfast after sleeping in :)

Enjoy your week loves! This is going to be the longest week ever for me! Blahhh



No comments:

Post a Comment