Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that today marks the countdown to my 21st birthday... only 2 months away!


I'm loving shopping for an outfit for my 21st birthday! I bought two dresses last night... woops! Sorry bank account.

I'm loving that I got offered an internship I had been hoping for today!!!! More details in due time! :)

I'm loving the sweet messages my boyfriend sends me while I'm at work.

I'm loving that in less than 2 days I'll be headed back to school for another exciting semester!!!!!!

As usual I'm loving Dunkin' Donuts coffee! Mmmh it makes absolutely everything better!

I'm loving the band One Direction!

I'm loving Kate Middleton and her style. She's so gorgeous! Happy 30th!


I'm also loving my Pinterest finds this week!!







Have a great evening lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment