Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

1. I'm a neat freak and super organized. I'm pretty sure I could legally have OCD.
2. My favorite color is purple and I love lilacs.
3.  I'm totally and utterly obsessed with Harry Potter. The books, the movies, you name it, I love it.
4.  My favorite hobby is scrapbooking. I have scrapbooked since 2001 and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
5. The little things in life mean the  most to me. I love cute notes, surprises, randomly being picked up, etc.
6. I'm also obsessed with weddings, showers, and any party planning. I've been saving wedding ideas for myself for years. I would do it as a career if I didn't want everything to be my way.
7. I love decorating and can't wait to buy/build a house some day. I have so many ideas!
8. I wash my feet before bed. See? OCD. I hate feeling dirty. It's not uncommon for me to take 2 showers a day.
9. The number 11 is my favorite number.
10. I am super, duper competitive and I never stop talking. I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment