Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Only Challenge Day #16 How Can That Be?!

I feel like I've been doing this "30 Day Photo Challenge" for longer than 16 days. I mean I've got to be more than halfway done, right? But, I am determined to finish it and not give up. Here goes:

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Shawn Johnson

For those of you that don't know who this is, Shawn is a competitive gymnast who won the Silver medal for the All-Around event at the 2008 Olympics. She suffered a knee injury last year and is currently working to make it back big time! She is such a smiley girl with an addicting energy and optimistic mood! She works SO hard to do what she loves and the passion she has for gymnastics is so inspiring. You can tell her heart and soul are into this sport because she shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment