Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 9

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
This is the one & only adorable, charming, brilliant & smiley Isabel. 

I have only known this girl for 6 months and we have got each other through a pound and a half of anything & everything. I met her while pledging my professional business fraternity and the rest is well, history. We instantly clicked and bonded the first night we got assigned tasks. We went through all of the hard times together and we understood each other perfectly because we were going through the same things. We must have sat in the computer labs, our bedrooms, living rooms, our cars and the Grove College of Business for hours complaining to one another and supporting each other every step of the way. We dealt with pledging, our pledge class & our own personal emotional beings during this stressful time. She was the one person I trusted at school at the time to tell everything to and her loyalty is something I respect and am grateful for to this day. She has never, ever let me down and she listened to me at my highest high & my lowest low. I appreciate everything she has done for me and for the countless times she has listened to me over, and over, and over again about the same subject. She inspires me to do better and makes me want to push harder to be a better person & friend everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment